If you are a dog parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog bowl that will work best for your dog. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the various colors and shapes, permitting you to tailor the pet bowl to your preferences; and they are among the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the advantages consist of usually having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in expensive color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to lower your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are typically collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Fangs & Fur in Columbus, OH. We stock numerous dog dish options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (614) 947-7311 to get more information!