The Very Best Choice of Feeders & Waterers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Feeders & Waterers for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog bowl that will work best for your dog. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the various colors and shapes, permitting you to tailor the pet bowl to your preferences; and they are among the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the advantages consist of usually having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in expensive color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to lower your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are typically collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Fangs & Fur in Columbus, OH. We stock numerous dog dish options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (614) 947-7311 to get more information!
We went through a lot with our dog and his health issues after we rescued him, and they were able to help us find a protein that worked for him and for our budget. The customer service is top notch and the staff are always friendly and engaging. They’ve even hid other packages that were on our porch while completing deliveries to keep them from getting stolen!
Thank you Fangs and Fur for educating me on feeding my cats and dogs! I stopped in for some rabbit ears and rabbit feet and walked out with some food knowledge, goat milk, raw cat food, and a bag of freeze dried dog food that I think will lead us to a raw food diet (which my vet recommended!).
My super picky huskies BEG for this freeze dried food! And they love the goat milk. My cat, who is too fat, LOVES the raw food. I haven’t been able to solve either issues and it looks like both can be solved just from stopping in. Thank you so much! You’ll be annoyed by my boyfriend and I soon 😜.
Anthony is the most knowledgeable person I have ever met for pets health and food
Extremely organized shop with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. I am a first time puppy parent and felt very welcomed. I came in for some training treats & something to satisfy her love of chewing. All my questions were answered thoroughly. I can't wait to come back with my pup! Very satisfied with the products, education and overall above and beyond service. Thankful for this neighborhood gem 🐶
The owner Anthony is awesome! Great healthy dog food and great company. Keep doing what you’re doing buddy.