The Best Array of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog bowl that will work best for your dog. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the various colors and shapes, permitting you to tailor the pet bowl to your preferences; and they are among the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the advantages consist of usually having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in expensive color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to lower your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are typically collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Fangs & Fur in Columbus, OH. We stock numerous dog dish options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (614) 947-7311 to get more information!
We stopped by to pick up some treats for our pups. They were pretty busy, and the owner took some time to talk to us about some products. We felt that he treated everyone with the utmost respect and consideration. We will be back.
This is my favorite pet store! Everyone there is very knowledgeable and is always eager to help you find the best option for your pet. They always have a wide variety of options to pick from which helps keep food interesting for my GSD and Golden!
My favorite pet shop! Every time my pets and I go in, we feel like kids in a candy store. So many selections to choose from, we always leave with more than we intend to buy. The owner, Anthony, and his incredible team are very knowledgable and are a wonderful resource for information and problem solving nutritional ailments for pets.
Excellent and helpful service with reasonable pricing. Locally owned and operated and so friendly. We accidentally went in at closing time and they had no issues helping us with a smile! In addition, it's a very nice looking store!
I walked in knowing nothing about raw feeding. The support and knowledge I was met with was amazing! Everyone who works there is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I used to have so much trouble getting my dog to eat kibble. Since I’ve switched her to raw, she devours every meal immediately. I can’t recommend Fangs & Fur enough! Friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful customer service. Not to mention the BEST products!